Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Delmaine Sub Work

Tuesday
I was not really fond of any of the sonnets today. They were confusing because I was trying to look through everything and trying to find a deeper meaning to a topic I was not interested in.

Wednesday
The difference between the two is that a Petcharchan has an octet and a setset that changes the mood of the sonnet, but an english sonnet has 4 parts to a sonnet. Neither has more intensity it's really dependent on the subject of the sonnet.

Thursday
I think Shakespearean sonnets are stupid because I am not a fan of sonnets. They aren't hard to understand, but yes they still pertain to today's times because love is a timeless message.

Friday
Shakespearean sonnets should be studied by people who are interested in the culture of middle English time. Otherwise what point does it serve to a person who is not going to major in a related field?

P.S. I though posted this the other day apparently this was still in draft mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment