Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hamlet Act III Scene II

1. The play starts and it is designed to convict the guilty King for his crimes against the kingdom. The play is stopped and Claudius is really disturbed by what had happened. When the king is upset the queen is upset, so Hamlet is sent to go talk to his mother about what had happened.

4. In the end of the act I like the bit about the clouds where Hamlet goes through different shapes that it could be and Polonius is like yep.mhm.sure.agreed. and is wasting his time. I enjoy it because Polonius is a royal suck up and no one likes a brown noser, so you need to mess with these sorts of people.

7. In this scene I am Hamlet. Looking into what Hamlet is thinking. I've created a way to try my step-father-king thing for the death of my father and he has no way of even knowing. Once the play has started I start making these sexual innuendos to make me seem nonchalant about the whole situations, but when Claudius finally snaps I would be thinking I've got him. Then when Polonius starts to talk to me I would just want to mess with him because it is a pretty enjoyable pass time. That is what would be going through my mind if I was Hamlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment